List of Publications:
Books / Book chapters:
1. Book chapter: ‘Techno-economic issues of power quality’, published in the IET book ‘Power Quality in Future Electric Power System’ (Chapter :10, pp 343-356).
2. Book chapter: ‘Islanding of Energy System’ published by Springer International Publishing AG in book ‘Sustainable Development in Energy Systems’ 2017 (Chapter:11, pp 217-231) DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-54808-1_11 (2017).
1. J. J. Joglekar and Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “A plan of Islanding scheme for Pune City”, De Gruyter – International Journal on Emerging trends in Electrical Engineering, vol. 5 issue 1, 2006.
2. J. J. Joglekar and Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “A different approach in system restoration with special consideration of Islanding schemes”, Elsevier – International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 30, issue 9, November 2008, Pages 519-524.
3. J. J. Joglekar, Dr, N. Gopalakrishnan, Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “A Novel Approach for Improving Stability of Thermal Power Stations during Cascade Tripping”, Technical Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India), Vol. 37 Nov 2013, pp 119-124, ISBN 978-81-924990-1-7.
4. J. J. Joglekar, Dr. N. Gopalakrishnan, Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “A Novel Power Grid Restoration Scheme using Active PFC”, Elsevier – International Journal Procedia Technology, Vol. 21 Nov 2015, pp 256-263.
5. Sharvari S. Heganna and Jayesh Joglekar, “Active Vibration Control of Smart Structure using PZT patches”, Elsevier – International Journal Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 89 2016, pp 710-715.
 J. J. Joglekar et. al., ‘A new approach to islanding scheme with special considerations of system restoration’, in an International conference on power system in deregulated regime, at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, during 6 and 7 March 2006, pp 3 – 11.
 J. J. Joglekar et. al., ‘Electrical Signal transmission in human brain and bioelectromagnetism’, in IEEE International conferences on ANN and bioengineering, at Mohamad Ali Jihna university, Islamabad, Pakistan, during 24 and 25 April 2006, pp 318 – 323 .
 J. J. Joglekar et. al., “A New Approach to Restoration Scheme with Special Consideration of Islanding Scheme”, in International conference at COE Bikaner during 23rd and 24th March, 2007.
 J. J. Joglekar and Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “Power Grid Restoration Optimization Considering Generating Plant Islanding Scheme”, 8th International Power Engineering Conference, Singapore, December 3- 6, 2007, pp 519 – 524.
 J. J. Joglekar and Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “A Power Grid Restoration Optimization Considering Generating Plant Islanding Scheme”, International Conference on Advancements in Energy System, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Pawai, Mumbai, December 12-14, 2007 pp 557 – 563.
 J. J. Joglekar and Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “Design and Development of Power Grid Restoration Scheme for Maharashtra State with Generating Plant Islanding”, IEEE International conference ‘POWERCON’ 2008, New Delhi, October 12—15, 2008.
 J. J. Joglekar and Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “Analysis and Design of Power System Restoration in the Context of Generating Plant Islanding”, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy (PECon 08), Johor Baharu, Malaysia, Dec 1-3, 2008.
 J. J. Joglekar and Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “Application of UPFC for improving micro-grid voltage profile”, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies, Kandy, Sri Lanka, 5-9 December 2010.
 J. J. Joglekar, Dr. Gopalakrishnan and Dr. Y. P. Nerkar, “A Novel Power Grid Restoration Scheme using Active PFC”, International Conference on Smart Grid Technologies (ICSGT2015), Coimbatore, 6-9 August 2015.